Comprehensive Plan 2018
The City of St. Anthony is starting to work on its Comprehensive Plan for 2018! The Comprehensive Plan includes land use, housing, transportation infrastructure, and environmental and water resource goals. Over the next year the city will be hosting a variety of opportunities for citizens and business owners to get involved in the Comprehensive Plan process. Please check back for community visioning sessions as well as opportunities to engage online!
Comprehensive Plan 2040 Update
The City is working on the 2040 update to the Comprehensive Plan. We conducted a series of community engagement sessions during the Spring of 2016. For more information regarding the outcomes of these events, view the links below:
Participate in the conversation online using mySidewalk!
Steering Committee Planning
The Steering Committee has been meeting regularly over the past few months, and has given direction on the Sustainability and Economic Development chapters of the Comprehensive Plan. Topics to be discussed in the upcoming months include: Sewer and Water Utilities, Transportation, Land Use and Housing.
The Steering Committee packets and summary notes are located below.
- Community Visioning Event - April 11, 2016 (PDF)
- Community Visioning Summary Notes - April 11, 2016 (PDF)
- Issues and Opportunities Summary - April 11, 2016 (PDF)
- Public Engagement Notes - March 19, 2016 (PDF)
- Steering Committee Packet - February 27, 2017 (PDF)
- Steering Committee Packet - January 16, 2017 (PDF)
- Summary Notes - April 25, 2016 (PDF)
- Summary Notes - February 22, 2016 (PDF)
- Summary Notes - May 23, 2016 (PDF)
- Summary Notes - October 24, 2016 (PDF)
- Summary Notes - September 23, 2016 (PDF)
- Summary of Key Strategies (PDF)