What's Happening

Posted on: August 21, 2017

Political Sign Placement

political signs

Signs need to be placed on private property and not in the "right of way" which is generally 15 feet back from the curb.  Understand that this can vary throughout the City.  If there are any questions where the "right of way" is, please contact City Hall at 612-782-3301 and staff will be able to help with that determination.

Political Signs Information Sheet
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in What's Happening