What is the right-of-way?
City owned property that includes the street and boulevard, generally 15’ behind the back of curb, but can vary in certain circumstances. For more information contact the Public Works Department at 612-782-3441.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I call if there’s an issue with the sewer?
2. How do I report a street light outage?
3. What is the right-of-way?
4. How do I find my property lines?
5. What are those flags in my front yard?
6. What is the hardness of the City's Water?