Specialty Permits

Apply for a Specialty Permit

Applying for a specialty permit from the City of St. Anthony is easy.

  • Complete the appropriate license for your project.
  • Attach your site plans and other required information.
  • City staff will review your application and let you know if any other information is needed.

Specialty Permits Issued by the City of St. Anthony


Fire Suppression

Land Use Permit Application

Parks Special Event Beer Permit

Complete this application for an event that you are hosting at one of our parks and you are asking permission to have alcohol.

Special Event Permit

Complete this application for any event involving the use of a public facility or park/open space that is being used beyond its intended purpose, or impacts a neighborhood, business or the community as whole.

Or, contains any of the following elements:

  • Expected attendance of more than 100 people and open to the general public
  • Event is requesting the use of city property and/or street closures
  • There will be amplified live or pre-recorded music
  • There will be the sale of alcoholic beverages

Underground Storage Tank Removal