Mental Health Resources
The City of St. Anthony has a long standing partnership with Northeast Youth and Family Services to provide mental health services and support for our community.
About Northeast Youth & Family Services (NYFS)
Northeast Youth & Family Services is a nonprofit, community-based and trauma-informed mental health and community services organization that has been serving your friends and neighbors in the northeastern suburbs since 1976.
Our mission is transforming lives today – creating a better tomorrow for youth, adults and families in our community. We partner with 15 municipalities and three school districts to provide comprehensive and cost-effective support to clients at all ages and stages of life. Our services include:
- Clinic-based and telehealth counseling for all ages
- School-based Services
- Day treatment services for middle and high school youth
- Diversion programming for youth
- Community advocate services
- Senior chore services
Support from our municipal partners, and donations from community stakeholders, allows NYFS to remove financial barriers and provide services to many who wouldn’t otherwise be able to afford this help.
3490 Lexington Avenue North Suite 205
Shoreview, MN 55126
Phone: (651) 486-3808
Fax: (651) 486-3858
White Bear Lake
1280 North Birch Lake Blvd.
White Bear Lake, MN 55110
Phone: (651) 429-8544
Fax: (651) 407-5301
- Hennepin County adult crisis hotline: 612-596-1223
- Hennepin County children’s crisis hotline: 612-348-2233
- Ramsey County children’s crisis hotline: 651-266-7878
- Ramsey County adult crisis hotline: 651-266-7900
- Ramsey County Healing Circles: In person and virtual community healing circles to
support health and wellbeing.
- Minnesota crisis hotline: Text “MN” to 741741
- United Way 211: Connects you with mental health experts and resources
- Volunteers of America: Provides mental health services
- Community Engagement Circles: Partnership between Family Services Collaborative
and St. Anthony-New Brighton Community Services